We practice a holistic approach to weight management. It is not merely calorie counting. It comprises:
- Management of insulin resistance,
- Treatment of inflammation through the removal of inflammatory foods: especially gluten, dairy, artificial sweaters, xylitol, and malitol
- Specific individual food sensitivities
- Management of cortisol excess
- Increasing double fiber intake, increasing Omega 3 and treatment of vitamin deficiencies
Chronic stress elevates cortisol, which accumulates belly fat. Belly fat increases insulin resistance, thus acting in a cyclical manner. If we can break away at this cycle, we can achieve weight control.